As of today, our integration with Actionstep is live! Actionstep is a powerful cloud-based legal practice & case management software with everything you need to run your entire law firm.
Vxt Call’s Actionstep integration seamlessly connects your phone system to your practice management system. It’s easy to set up and helps your firm mitigate risk & save time. With Vxt Call & Actionstep working together, time entries, file notes, call records and more are automated so your authors save hours every week that they can spend generating income for the firm.
See our Actionstep integration in practice by watching the video above.
How to integrate Actionstep & Vxt
If you already use Actionstep in your firm just follow these steps to connect Vxt Call & Actionstep:
- Sign in to one of our Vxt Web or Vxt Desktop applications.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click on the ‘Integrations’ tab.
- Under the ‘Available’ heading, click on Actionstep.
- You will be redirected to the Actionstep website, where you will be prompted to sign in. If you were already signed in, you may be sent straight to the next step.
- After signing in to Actionstep, you will be presented with Actionstep’s standard screen for allowing access for Vxt. Choose ‘Grant access’. Vxt does not access your Actionstep account in any way except for adding file notes and time entries to Actionstep when requested.
- You will be redirected back to Vxt and asked to confirm the integration. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- If the integration was set up successfully, you will see a success page. If you want to customize which phones the integration is enabled for, click ‘Select Vxt phones’. Otherwise, you can just go back to Vxt.
- After finishing a phone call in Vxt, select an Actionstep matter to associate and take some notes, and the call record will be automatically pushed to Actionstep. You can also create a time record for the call right inside Vxt.You can go back and edit these notes later and the updates will be pushed to Actionstep. Just click the edit icon on a call log.